From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/realmedia/fmg2.ram
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:42:48
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On Thursday 11 September 2008 13:32:43 Stroller wrote:
3 >
4 >> On 11 Sep 2008, at 09:35, Neil Bothwick wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/realmedia/fmg2.ram
7 >>>
8 >> This appears to be a live stream, so new listeners will be devastated
9 >> to find that they have missed the section, Mr Bothwick alludes to.
10 >> The caller was an art student who said you're destroying the
11 >> environment if you run your home's heating unnecessarily and that you
12 >> should wear socks & a wooly hat to bed.
15 > Ahem. Excuse me...
16 >
17 > but mrs alan will have something quite unprintable to say about that last bit
22 Pardon me while I get my chainsaw and go cut a tree so I can be warm.
23 The squirrels will just have to find a new home. ;-) The ticks and
24 fleas too.
25
26 I better put this in here too. LOL Now that we got that straight.
27
28 Dale
29