From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Are the nptl and nptlonly USE flags compatible with each other?
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 09:21:22
1 On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:18:16 +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:
2
3 > Are the nptl and nptlonly USE flags compatible with each other? euse
4 > allows you to set both at once. Can they/should they both be set for a
5 > normal system, or one *OR* the other? What info I have looked at so far
6 > is a bit confusing.
7
8 Having tried setting only nptlonly last night, I can answer this :)
9
10 If you set only nptlonly and emerge glibc, you get a warning that you
11 need nptl too, so the only possible combinations are
12
13 Neither
14 nptl
15 nptl and nptlonly