From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] TMux urxvt and Unicode
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 02:56:11
1 Hi,
2
3 I am using urxvt in conjunction with the terminus font without
4 problems.
5 When I call
6
7 pstree -G -p
8
9 everything is fine.
10
11 Now I start tmux inside urxvt and do the same
12
13 pstree -G -p
14
15 and now all horizontal and vertical lines are no existing any more.
16 Crosspoints are drawn as '+'.
17
18 Changing to Ascii drawn lines is currently not an option.
19
20 As I understand tmux is nothing, which needs any encoding science,
21 since tmux is not an terminal emulator...or am I wrong here?
22
23 How can I make pstree make work in tmux with the above mentioned
24 options?
25
26 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
27 Best regards and have a nice weekend!
28 mcc