From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] new printer : any thoughts ?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 02:35:25
1 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > My ancient printer's ink cartridge has finally dried up
3 > & the mobo in my regular computer accepts only USB.
4 > I don't do much printing, but occasionally need a few pages.
5 >
6 > The local store has an HP Deskjet 2510 on sale this week.
7 >
8 > Does anyone have thoughts or suggestions ?
12 I usually refer to the hplip website for HP printers. Here is the
13 printer you mentioned.
14
15 http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/models/deskjet_aio/deskjet_2510_series.html
18 Based on that, it should work. That printer actually has better support
19 than my current printer. Go figure.
20
21 Hope that helps.
22
23 Dale
24
28 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!