From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Bounced messages
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 15:52:46
1 Howdy,
2
3 I been getting quite a few of these lately.
6 > Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
7 > message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
8 > information.
9 >
10 > Here is the list of the bounced messages:
11 > - 188380
14 I get these related to -user and -dev which throws threading out of
15 whack.  I see replies to messages or the thread starter that doesn't
16 even exist.  Is anyone else getting these or is it just me?  If not just
17 me, does someone need to file a bug so they can look into it?
18
19 Thanks.
20
21 Dale