From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: conditional sysctl tweaks?
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 15:50:01
1 On 2019-07-12 07:12, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > > What is the cleanest way to handle the situation when a new sysctl knob
4 > > is introduced by a kernel release and I want to use it, but I also have
5 > > older kernels around?
6 >
7 > What's the point of that?
8
9 What's that? :-)
12 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
13 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
14 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
15 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.