From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sorry!
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 04:13:56
1 On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 22:42 -0500, Teresa and Dale wrote:
2
3 > I'm 38, pushing on 39 pretty hard, and I have never been drunk. I can't
4 > stand the smell of alcohol though. It even took me a sec to remember
5 > how to spell it.
6
7 Just think of the simpsons to help you spell it:
8 Moe: Phone call for Al, Al Coholic, is there an Al Coholic here?
9
10 heh heh.
14 What kind of love is that? Not to be loved; never to have shown love.
15 -- Commissioner Nancy Hedford, "Metamorphosis",
16 stardate 3219.8
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list