From: Corbin Bird <corbinbird@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Layman trouble
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 13:15:53
1 On 12/18/2016 05:57 AM, Meino.Cramer@×××.de wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I am trying to get layman working for me.
5 > I used the informations available here:
6 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Layman#repos.conf_method_.28default.29
7 > and here:
8 >
9 > So far so nice...I can add, fetch and delete repos.
10 >
11 > But neither eix nor emerge do see that contents ... I cannot
12 > emerge anything from added overlays.
13 >
14 > If specific files are needed, I will post them on demand
15 > to avoid polluting the mailinglist with a bunch default
16 > ones... ;)
17 >
18 > How can I fix it?
19 >
20 > Cheers
21 > Meino
26 A request for more information, please.
27
28 What version of layman are you using and which config method did you use?
29 Do you have a "local" overlay setup as well?