From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] ceph-0.87-r1
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 17:03:12
1 For those interested in testing the newest versions of ceph(fs).
2 it has received some updates. Last Night I installed it with 4 new
3 flags a repo: [1] "xmw" /var/lib/layman/xmw.
6 There is talk of version 0.93 (dev version) making it's way into an
7 ebuild very soon. From the chatter of various locations, ceph is
8 reasonable stable and starting to attract crowds of interest,
9 for those folks interested in a Distributed File System.
12 For me, the DFS has been the most challenging area of putting together
13 a gentoo cluster, that support multiple frameworks simultaneously
14 both fine grain and coarse grains types of problems.
15
16 layman -s xmw
17 sys-cluster/ceph/ceph-0.87.1.ebuild (a major release)
18 sys-cluster/ceph/ceph-0.93.ebuild
21 http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Ceph
22
23 enjoy!