From: Tanek Liang <tanekliang@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to find the version of portage before 2005
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 21:47:54
1 This is my mistake. The portage git repository already contains all history.
2
3 At the beginning, I ran "git log" to view the history, and saw that the
4 earliest commit was 2005.
5 But to view all commit history, I should run "git log --all".
6
7 So I found that the savior branch contains all the information I need.
8 This branch is the same as
9 https://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-src/portage/
10
11 Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@×××××.com> 于2020年4月24日周五 下午9:16写道: