From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unknown filesystem type 'ext2'
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 07:41:43
1 On Donnerstag 03 September 2009, Nick Khamis wrote:
2 > I have a kernel recompiled here, and I would like to copy over the bz to
3 > boot. I have a /boot that I can access but I do not think this is it (there
4 > is nothing in there). When I 'mount /boot' I get unkown filesystem type
5 > 'ext2'. I have followed Gentoo Handbook direction for the installation of
6 > the environemnt. Please Help.
7 >
8 > Thank In Advanced,
9 > Ninus
12 you forgot to include ext2 support into your kernel. Choosing it as module is
13 not enought.