From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libreoffice and java.
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 11:45:33
1 Hi,
2
3 On Thu, 18 May 2017 14:46:56 +0800 Bill Kenworthy wrote:
4 > Hi,
5 > I am trying use some java based plugins with libreoffice.
6 >
7 > libreoffice is compiled with the java use flag, both the oracle JDK and
8 > JRE are installed and the user and system VM's are set and JAVA_HOME is
9 > set in the environment. In the libreoffice jre selection dialog the jre
10 > is showing an selected but I still get this error:
11 >
12 > $ lowriter
13 > javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
14 > Warning: failed to read path from javaldx
17 > What have I missed?
18
19 eselect java-vm?
20