From: Jake Moe <jakesaddress@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] regarding Participation in Gentoo Linux
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:10:39
1 On 08/17/10 19:27, arjun.sharma@×××××.com wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I would like to participate in the Gentoo Linux.Please help and suggest how can I become a member for Gentoo Linux.I have gone through the website of gentoo following the link :http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/contact.xml#intro .Please help and reply with some suggestions.I am really interested to participate and want to enhance my skills as a developer in Linux.
4 > Appreciate your help for rest of my life.
7 > Thamks,
8 > Arjun.
9 >
10 > Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.
11 >
12 > The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
13 >
14 > WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
15 >
16 > www.wipro.com
17 >
18 I would suggest starting with the "Become a Developer" link on the main
19 Gentoo site: http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml.
20
21 Jake Moe