From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to remove HAL
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:12:25
1 I can't understand what you have typed.
2
3 Please run emerge -avuNDt world and post the entire output here.
7 On Wednesday 28 July 2010 15:34:23 sam new wrote:
8 > I use emerge -avuNDt world ,find out that is gnome-base/gnome-mount-0.8-r1
9 > ,and also check the ebuild that depends hal .but I mask it in the
10 > package.mask why still emerge gnome-mount and hal ,maybe gnome-mount
11 > depends hal,and others depends gnome-mount ,how can I do?
12 >