From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [ANNOUNCE] I like systemd now :)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 18:10:42
1 On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:59 AM, Bruce Hill
2 <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 [snip]
4 > This person doing post-grad work in a Mexican universtiy well understands.
5 > But even if you doubt that, just reference his remark: "I hope it doesn't
6 > offend anyone. That was not (nor is) the intention." Seems he didn't *really*
7 > mean that, and will continue to offend others.
8
9 This person has a name, and it is Canek. Refusing to use it could be
10 considered "not proper" in some circles.
11
12 And I repeat, I didn't intended to offend anyone; I didn't sent the
13 mail thinking "oh, I surely hope a lot of folks get offended by what
14 I'm saying". I used "fuck" just to emphasize my point, and I will do
15 it again if I believe the topic has merit to do so.
16
17 If you don't want to believe me, well, that's your problem, not mine.
18
19 Regards.
20 --
21 Canek Peláez Valdés