From: Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@××××××××××××××.hr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Reading the (SSL) traffic with Pale Moon
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 19:30:41
1 On 161224-09:38-0800, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
2 > On 2016-12-20 21:30, Walter Dnes wrote:
3 >
4 > > Sorry, I'm not knowledgable about the level of security that you're
5 > > looking for. Maybe you should be asking your questions in a
6 > > specialized linux security forum.
7 >
8 > Perhaps the tails distribution may be relevant here?
9 >
10 > https://tails.boum.org/
13 Air-Gapped install is a completely different story, pretty complemetary
14 to Tails' offering.
15
16 Air-Gapped is an offline peace of mind in complete quiet from the
17 bustling frenzy... until...
18
19 ...Until, that is, you have to go online with the cloned system, then
20 the bustle, with all that the openness implies, returns.
21
22 And there is the need to get stuff from online into the Air-Gapped
23 machine... And that...
24
25 And that is what I have achieved with my Palemoon install, after
26 some trial and error, in the other subthread of this same topic, just I
27 renamed it to:
28
29 Pale Moon Air-Gapped portage EAPI 6 Install
30 .
33 Miroslav Rovis
34 Zagreb, Croatia
35 http://www.CroatiaFidelis.hr