From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mouse does not work with kernel-3.5.0
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:37:43
1 On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:30:38 +0300, v_2e@×××.net wrote:
2
3 > After upgrading to sys-kernel/gentoo-sources-3.5.0 my mouse stopped
4 > working in X-session.
5
6 You haven't provided much information to go on so you're not going to get
7 much more than guesses and "it works for me" responses.
8
9 Have a look for errors, marked EE, in /var/log/Xorg.0.log.
10
11 How did you compile your new kernel, from scratch or with make oldconfig?
12 I suspect you may have missed something needed for evdev.
13
14 Did you update anything else at the same time?
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 We are Pentium of Borg. You will be approximated. Resistance may or may
21 not be futile, except on every other Tuesday when it is a definite maybe.