From: Ben Edwards <funkytwig@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] mythfrontend crashes in edit video mode nova-t / gentoo
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:03:19
1 While using mythtv frontend when I scrub video in edit mode to set cut
2 points almose any time I go across a change of ratio the frontend
3 secmentation faults. I have tried -v with various options but have
4 not got any usefull debug.
5
6 I am using mythtv 0.18.1 with a nova-t DVB-T card.
7
8 Have been bouncing this one around for a few days on the gentoo forum
9 and mythtv-user list so I thought I would give it a go here.
10
11 Mucho Regards,
12 Ben
13 --
14 Ben Edwards - Exeter & Bristol, UK, England
15 WARNING:This email contained partisan views - don't ever accuse me of
16 using the veneer of objectivity
17 If you have a problem emailing me use
18 http://www.gurtlush.org.uk/profiles.php?uid=4
19 (email address this email is sent from may be defunct)
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list