From: Damien Sticklen <ubiquitous1980@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice.org copy cells from calc and paste into writer causes crash.
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:43:51
1 Oo-bin is the vanilla openoffice as opposed to the source version gentoo
2 uses, which comes from go-o. When you say the x86 version is working
3 fine, do you mean the bin or source version. Even so, I think we need
4 to keep this bug open so the 64-bit version gets fixed regardless.
5
6 Thanks for your prompt reply Mick,
7
8 Regards,