From: Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] where is synclient?
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 00:14:54
1 It comes with the synaptics driver.
2
3 On Tuesday, 30 May 2006 9:08, Iain Buchanan wrote:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > I was just going back through some archives, and found mention of the
7 > command 'synclient' to modify the Synaptic touchpad driver options - but
8 > I can't find it anywhere. equery, esearch, and slocate show nothing.
9 >
10 > Where do I get it?
11 >
12 > thanks,
13 > --
14 > Iain Buchanan <iaindb at netspace dot net dot au>
15 >
16 > The problem that we thought was a problem was, indeed, a problem, but
17 > not the problem we thought was the problem.
18 > -- Mike Smith
21 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list