From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] enumerate USB
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 09:14:01
1 Am 29.05.2013 08:57, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2
3 > A bit different topic but similar: I get problems with using a PL2303
4 > usb-to-serial-adapter lately. Same issue on thinkpad and main desktop pc
5 > so that might not be the chipset.
6 >
7 > Something like this:
8 >
9 > http://www.geekdevs.com/2010/04/solved-unable-to-enumerate-usb-device-disabling-ehci_hcd/
10 >
11 > disabling ehci_hcd disabled my keyboard as well so that is no solution ;-)
12 >
13 > Maybe I didn't fully understand how to do that ... anyone in here
14 > already solved that?
15 >
16 > I use that pl2303 to access embedded PCs like ALIX or WRAP to configure
17 > routers/firewalls ... it would be great to have that available on my
18 > thinkpad again.
19
20 Does anyone know that issue?
21