From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Waaay OT] Defrag tool for windoze
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:00:02
1 On Monday 15 November 2010 12:01:49 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Monday 15 November 2010 09:46:38 J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 > > I ... only use MS Windows when I have no choice (eg. using MS Windows
4 > > only software/applications for work).
5 >
6 > The one use I have for it nowadays is to run IE to check how it displays
7 > my website. I found (was told of) a utility that emulates any or all
8 > versions of IE, so I can see what almost any visitor will see. That's
9 > why I haven't evicted it from my laptop yet.
10
11 Doesn't that utility run under Wine? :)
12
13 I tend not to bother with other browsers, the few web sites I have are mainly
14 for private use and the few visitors I get are me and my family :)
15
16 They know better then to complain it doesn't work with IE. My standard reply
17 is: use a decent browser ;)
20 Joost
21
22 PS. it helps if the userbase will actually listen ;)