From: Martins Steinbergs <mar@××.lv>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] web based imaage manipulation, slide show etc
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:38:22
1 On Saturday 17 December 2005 15:18, reader@×××××××.com wrote:
2 > I've been googling around for a tool or suite that will allow the user
3 > to remotely manipulate images as in generate dynamic html pages of
4 > slide shows of directories of pics, or even organize a herd of images
5 > into categories of the viewers choice and then run slide shows etc.
6 >
7 > I'm thinking of something where family members can access a webpage,
8 > navigate to the pics they want to view and view them in a number of
9 > ways including slide shows.
10 >
11 > This would be on a family lan, not the internet so security and cpu
12 > intensity would not be major factors. Or at least it doesn't need to
13 > be majorly scalable.
14
15 look in portage for gallery
16
17 but think best fit for your needs will be linpha
18 http://linpha.sourceforge.net/
21 martins
22 --
23 Linux 2.6.14-gentoo-r5 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+
24 15:32:31 up 19:01, 5 users, load average: 1.19, 1.12, 1.48