From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xpdf - missing fonts
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 17:38:07
1 On 01/05/12 09:59, Willie WY Wong wrote:
2 [snip]
3
4 >It should be the same font as other user interface elements, and
5 >controlled via the "-font" option. Hum.... actually that shows where
6 >the "Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion" warning for me!
7 >By changing to a different fonts for the interface I can sometimes
8 >reproduce the warning. So maybe setting the font will help. You can
9 >also make that setting systemwide by putting an appropriate
10 >incantation in xpdfrc, according to 'man xpdf'.
11 >
12 >Cheers,
13 >
14 >W
15 >--
16 >Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
17 > et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton
18
19 How to you control it via ""-font" option?
20 It seems to me I'm missing some fonts or they are not correctly setup.
21 I've added these fonts to /etc/xpdfrc but it did not help.
24 Joseph