From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] LTSP 5
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:09:39
1 On Sunday 18 November 2007 08:38:04 pm sean wrote:
2 > Is anyone able to tell me what the status is of Gentoo moving to LTSP 5?
3 >
4 > http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Ltsp5Status shows Gentoo as not
5 > supported but states work is being done to provide LTSP-5 in the future.
6 >
7 > Doing some searches I do not come across any information newer than
8 > eight months old.
9 >
10 > So would anyone know if this is still being worked on for inclusion into
11 > Gentoo and portage?
12 >
13 > Thanks
14 > Sean
15
16 LTSP is in portage now... at version 4.2. There are no operation features in
17 LTSP 5.0 that would drive you to use it. I haven't visited bugs.gentoo.org to
18 check on a 5.0 request yet... Since you want/need it, why don;t you post one?
23 From the Desk of: Jerome D. McBride
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list