From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo User posting diagrams, graphics?
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:02:46
1 Philip Webb <purslow <at> ca.inter.net> writes:
4 > > Most graphical mail clients don't display ascii_art correctly.
5 > Yes ! -- when my sig gets echoed back to me occasionally,
6 > the little trolleybus sometimes looks as if it had been in a bad accident.
9 I just tried to reply, keeping your 'trooley router' but gmane filtered
10 it out, no matter what I tried in response.
11
12 I thought the [] sq. brackets where 100Mbps ports and the tires (circles)
13 where gigabit ports....... And the tic at the back was an rF stub antennae.
14 And the double dashed line was your Bridge/filter (QoS/dDos)......?
17 (just teasing a bit),
18 ;-)