From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnucash pulls in firefox (when I already have firefox-bin)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:39:49
1 On Thursday 26 June 2008, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > It is to avoid the need for Firefox 2 installed from source, which is
4 > a problem if you use Firefox 3 or firefox-bin. the xulrunner flag
5 > make GnuCash, and other apps, build against xunrunner instead of the
6 > firefox 2 headers.
7
8 This makes sense. What doesn't make sense is why does an accounting
9 package need to build against a rendering engine? I can't see the
10 connection
13 Alan McKinnon
14 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
17 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list