From: Mattias Merilai <jah@××.ee>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] diskless machine
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:29:21
1 Stefan Istvan wrote:
2
3 >Hello!
4 >I've tried to setup a diskless environment based on this howto:
5 >http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/diskless-howto.xml
6 >
7 >When the client starts booting and try to download the kernel, it says
8 >that it is not a valid image. Why?
9 >
10 >Thank you for your help in advance,
11 >Istvan
17 The kernel image specified in the config file is invalid. Thats all we
18 can say based on the information you gave.
19 You might want to google around on the topic of "smart questions". You
20 will want to provide error messages, config files and system
21 descriptions with your questions, along with information of what you
22 already have tried to fix the problems yourself. Help your helpers help
23 you:)
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list