From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Approx monthly hard lockups
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 02:49:20
1 On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 03:40:30PM -0600, Jack wrote
2 > On 5/12/21 10:35 AM, Walter Dnes wrote:
3
4 > > * The Power button powers down, but is unable to reboot (there's a light
5 > > inside the case that stays on)
6
7 > Is that a short press or long press (at least six seconds?) on the
8 > power button. Short push should send the power down signal to the
9 > OS, but long push should actually cut power.
10
11 > > * I have to flip off the power bar, wait, flip power bar back on, and
12 > > press the power button
13
14 I don't remember what I used to power down. I'll try to remember next
15 time (which hopefully won't happen soon or at all).
18 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
19 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications