From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:53:32
1 On Thursday 22 February 2007, b.n. wrote:
2 > Aggelos ha scritto:
3 > > I would not define such a mail as spam.
4 >
5 > Don't care if you have a special vocabulary. It is spam.
6 > Post your spam elsewhere.
7
8 OMFG, don't you heretics comprehend what you have done????!!!???
9
10 The dolphins are being massacred. We need them:
11
12 alan@nazgul ~ $ eix dolphin
13 * kde-misc/dolphin
14 Available versions: (~)0.8.1
15 Homepage: http://enzosworld.gmxhome.de
18 If we ignore the plight of this amazing piece of KDE software, half our
19 users won't be able to navigate their filesystems any more. The other
20 half of the last half will be OK (they use Gnome) and the second half
21 of the other half will be looking around saying "wtf? I use
22 fluxbox/enlightenment/xfce/e17/fvwm/twm/ion/ratpoison/amiwm/
23 aewm++/evilwm/wm*/matchbox/icewm/wmii/whatever?! How does this affect
24 me?"
25
26 Um, never mind about the second half.
27 WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE KDE USERS?
28
29 alan
32 Optimists say the glass is half full,
33 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
34 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
35
36 Alan McKinnon
37 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
38 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
39 --
40 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list