From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE plasmashell and wallpapers.
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 22:00:10
1 Mick wrote:
2 > On Saturday, 28 December 2019 18:14:05 GMT Dale wrote:
3 >>
4 >> I'm pretty much certain you are right. That rings a bell in those cells
5 >> between my ears. It is turned off in make.conf too. I can't recall
6 >> what all that thing did but I remember people not wanting it. I just
7 >> followed a bunch of others on that. Can't be to important since I do
8 >> what I need to without it. lol
9 >>
10 >> Dale
11 >>
12 >> :-) :-)
13 > Wikipedia explains what semantic search is. Pretty much what Google does when
14 > your search for something and you find a bunch of MSWindows answers coming up
15 > top, annoying the hell out you! LOL!
16 >
17 > PS. I tend to add "-Windows" in many searches these days in order to keep my
18 > blood pressure down. :-p
21 When I have a error, I search bgo first, fgo 2nd and then go to
22 startpage/google and use the quote marks.  There's not to many windoze
23 errors that way.  That said, I often find the answer I want on the 2nd
24 or 3rd page.  Sometimes it is even deeper than that.
25
26 Given what you said, no wonder so many wanted to get rid of the thing.
27 lol  It's like a pocket full of sand when standing on the beach.  Pretty
28 much worthless.  :/
29
30 I still haven't had the chance to logout and back in yet.  I assembled
31 three battery desulfators today.  I ordered the boards off ebay, put
32 them in PVC pipe to protect them and installed one so far.  I'm testing
33 it on the lawn mower first.  Tractor and car comes next.  ;-)
34
35 Dale
36