From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: &credit_card and [charge] not compatible?
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 05:45:46
1 > I'm trying to use:
2 >
3 > &credit_card=standard visa mc discover amex
4 >
5 > so [error mv_credit_card_number] will be set if the number isn't valid
6 > or the date is expired, and [charge] on the resulting page, but the
7 > card number doesn't persist to the [charge] tag. If I remove
8 > &credit_card, [charge] works fine but there is no card number and date
9 > validation. Can I have card validation and [charge] functionality? I
10 > would put [charge] in etc/log_transaction but I can't get order
11 > routing to work.
12 >
13 > - Grant
14