From: Dorin <dorin.scutarasu@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] freenet6 used by somebody?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:34:56
1 On Thursday 16 November 2006 23:45, Hans de Hartog wrote:
2 > I'm trying to get freenet6-1.0.0 up and running.
3 > It's supposed to be stable (since august 2006?).
4 > But, if you have to do basic things like
5 > export CC=/usr/bin/cc
6 > before it compiles, I wouldn't call that "stable".
7 > Also, the distributed tspc.conf contains things
8 > that (by default) won't work (like sit1 in stead
9 > of sh^Hit0).
10 > And, the default location of tspc.conf has to
11 > be added to /etc/init.d/tspc
12 > Also, it (of course) needs ipv6 support in your
13 > kernel, but "emerge freenet6" does not check this.
14 > Again, I wouldn't call this "stable".
15 > Anybody ever used this???
16
17 I've been using freenet6 for a while, but I don't remember having to modify
18 the CC variable.
19 It seems to have the other problems you mentioned though.
22 The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who
23 think.(Horace Walpole)
24 *
25 Dorin Scutarasu,
26 www.info.UAIC.ro