From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Multilib help
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 16:06:47
1 On 04/07/18 08:51, Zoltán Kócsi wrote:
2 > So if a good soul came down to the level of the unfranked and told me
3 > what to do, I'd be most obliged. In addition, if there's some decent
4 > documentation on the package management system (apart from the Wiki),
5 > preferably in a format that can be printed for night-time reading, I'd
6 > be glad to receive some pointers.
7
8 In your package.use file, at the very top, add this line:
9
10 */* abi_x86_32
11
12 Then run:
13
14 emerge -auDN --with-bdeps=y @world
15
16 Every installed library that supports building in 32-bit mode will now
17 be rebuilt.