From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [poll] What is your session state?
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 08:36:39
1 On 10 February 2014 09:13:37 CET, "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
7 >Timestamp=Mo 2014-02-10 08:45:40 CET
16 >Type=x11
17 >Class=user
18 >Active=yes
19 >State=active
20 >IdleHint=no
21 >IdleSinceHint=0
22 >IdleSinceHintMonotonic=0
23 >Name=sgw
26 >--- this is with gnome-3.10 and the session is started with
27 >gdm-3.10.0.1
28 >(systemd-208-r3)
29 >
30 >Mounting USB-stuff works without root-pw ... the only feature needing
31 >this is when I start the virtual machine manager (for administration of
32 >the VMs on the various QEMU/KVM-hosts I run). But this is maybe by
33 >design and OK in a way.
34 >
35 >Stefan
36
37 I would not expect to have to type I the local root password when administering something on a remote host.
40 Joost
41 --
42 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.