From: Alex Sla <4k3nd0@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 12:22:16
1 Hi Guys,
2
3 i got a problem build gconf. The problem is somehow emake again o.O
4
5 * Call stack:
6 * ebuild.sh, line 56: Called src_compile
7 * environment, line 3235: Called gnome2_src_compile
8 * environment, line 2496: Called die
9 * The specific snippet of code:
10 * emake || die "compile failure"
13 This is my Laptop, didn't updated it for a while. But i just check my libpng
17 * media-libs/libpng
18 Latest version available: 1.4.8-r1
19 Latest version installed: 1.4.8-r1
20 Size of files: 545 kB
21 Homepage: http://www.libpng.org/
23 License: as-is
24
25 Also i check on my gcc-config, update to the 4.5.3,
26
27 gcc-config -l
28 [1] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-4.5.3 *
31 I'm currently out of ideas, again :/
32 Here is my makem.conf
33
34 .
35 CFLAGS="-O2"
36 CXXFLAGS="-O2"
37 changing.
38 CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
39
40 USE="
41 64 mmx sse sse2 ssse3 pni X python threads acpi alsa cups dbus ffmpeg flac
42 gnome gtk win32codecs -arts -kde -qt3 -qt4 hal sqlite -ipv6 nsplugin
43 linguas_de -bluetooth smbclient -server gnutls bonjour wxwindows linguas_en
44 latex static-libs fbcondecor xfs acpi imap java extensions pop theora avahi
45 zeroconf mdnsresponder-compat gstreamer tcl tk bash-completion lzma v4l2 usb
46 pidgini gpg sasl smtp qemu kvm virt-network smbsharemodes winbind apng
47 -introspection fuse systemd xetex -pango
48 "
49 MAKEOPTS='-j9'
50 GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://distfiles.gentoo.org/ "
51 FEATURES="parallel-fetch"
52 SYNC="rsync://rsync.europe.gentoo.org/gentoo-portage"
53 ACCEPT_LICENSE="*+@EULA PUEL Oracle-BCLA-JavaSE"
54 VIDEO_CARDS="radeon"
55 INPUT_DEVICES='evdev synaptics'
58 i put the build log into pastbin: http://pastebin.com/CXEFY342