From: Ricardo Saffi Marques <saffi@××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] massive segmentation faults since 2 days with layman and portage
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:18:36
1 A friend of mine had a lot of those. He discovered the problem was the
2 "mtune" parameter at the make.conf CFLAGS.
3 He removed "mtune=athlon-xp" (his case) and all the compiling problems and
4 segfaults stopped. He is using i686 arch and gcc v4.1.
5 Try to do that and then "emerge -DNuva system" and "revdep-rebuild".
6
7 Regards,
8
9 Saffi
12 *Ricardo Saffi Marques*
13 Laboratório de Administração e Segurança de Sistemas (LAS/IC)
14 Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
15 *Cell:* +55 (19) 8128-0435
16 *Skype:* ricardo_saffi_marques
17 *Website:* *http://www.rsaffi.com*
18