From: "Fatih Tümen" <fthtmn+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to record a dvb-t stream for a specific time ?
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:34:58
1 On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 14:55, <meino.cramer@×××.de> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
6 >  I am looking for a way to record from a dvb-t card a stream of a
7 >  certain channel fpr a specific time.
8 >
9 >  Is there any tool of application to do this from the commandline
10 >  so that there is no additional mousclick is needed?
11 >
12 >  Best regards,
13 >  mcc
18 I know that mplayer can do it but I did not try it myself.
19 mplayer record dvb gives these
20
21 [MPlayer-dvb] Record dvb-t on Ubuntu linux
22 I want to record my favorite dvb-t channels and I found in docs the > > way ...
23 http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dvb/2007-March/001911.html
24
25 Record dvb-t at night - Ubuntu Forums
26 I want to record my favorite dvb-t channels and I found in docs the
27 way to do it : mplayer -dumpfile r1.ts -dumpstream dvb://CHANNEL ...
28 http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=394308
31    Fatih