From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mono and odbc
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:46:19
1 Thanks, I may need it because I am using freeswitch, but I need to
2 investigate further.
3
4 Nils Andresen <nils@×××××××××××××.de> wrote:
5
6 > Hi,
7 > according to http://www.mono-project.com/ODBC the System.Data should
8 > contain everything you need (aside from odbc, that is)
9 > So you'll need dev-lang/mono (and dev-db/unixODBC or dev-db/libiodbc for odbc)
10 >
11 > But - are you sure you'll want to do this? Odbc - really?
12 >
13 > Yours,
14 > Nils
15 >