From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Glamor use flag disappeared?
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 16:12:18
1 On 8 November 2019 17:01:51 CET, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >On Friday, 8 November 2019 15:45:38 GMT J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 >> Hi All,
4 >>
5 >> Xorg-server wants to rebuild because the glamor USE flag seems to
6 >have
7 >> disappeared completely. For some reason it now fails to build because
8 >of
9 >> missing glamor libraries.
10 >>
11 >> Does anyone else have this issue? Or is my tree not syncing
12 >correctly?
13 >>
14 >> Many thanks,
15 >>
16 >> Joost
17 >
18 >I just upgraded xorg-drivers and did not experience such a problem.
19 >Did you
20 >grep for 'glamor' in case it is lost in some .use file? I'm not sure
21 >but I
22 >think gallium is now used in its place and when rebuilding dependencies
23 >
24 >portage should sort things out all on its own.
25
26 Will have a look for glamor in all config files. It is showing in the output as if it is now masked.
27 But it dissappeared from the portage tree completely.
30 Joost
31 --
32 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.