From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: waltdnes@××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Gentoo wiki discussion notification options?
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 10:10:09
1 On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 00:19:12 -0400
2 "Walter Dnes" <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > Yes, I am a noob at wikis. I was doing the final edits on the
5 > USB-automounting-under-mdev gentoo wiki page, and I wondered what the
6 > "Discussion" tab was. I clicked, and saw that a couple of people had
7 > asked questions weeks ago. Is there some way I can be notified when a
8 > change occurs in the discussion tab? Email/whatever?
11 Watch the page. On mediawiki there will be a button near the top called
12 watch. The wiki then mails you every time something changes on the page
16 Alan McKinnon
17 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com