From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome3 hotkey for searching in overview
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 13:05:14
1 Am 03.12.2011 10:51, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2 > Am 2011-12-02 16:57, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
3 >
4 >> Good to hear. Maybe I will give it a try after doing some snapshot of my
5 >> /-fs ... quick rollback possible ...
6 >
7 > emerged it on my thinkpad. Looks good and feels a bit more performant
8 > here than gnome-2 before.
9 >
10 > I think I like it on the laptop, here the keyboard-oriented usage makes
11 > more sense to me than on the desktop where I have a "real mouse". I will
12 > keep it that way and see how I like it.
13
14 Decided to migrate my main workstation as well. Clean cut. And fits the
15 change of hardware somehow ;-)
16
17 Looks good so far.
18
19 So I might remove all that compiz-related stuff now ...
20
21 and look how to run hamster-applet, for example.
22
23 S