From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Linux viruses
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 17:17:19
1 On Sunday 07 Jul 2013 17:19:13 the wrote:
2 > On 07/07/13 20:07, Tanstaafl wrote:
3 > > On 2013-07-06 8:12 AM, Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 > >> NB: I only sell the best A/V software on the market, which hasn't
5 > >> missed a virus in the wild since it's inception.
6 > >
7 > > Not to start a flamewar on which is the best AV, but I'm curious which
8 > > one this is?
9 >
10 > I'm curious why would anybody need one?
11
12 Because one may need to:
13
14 1. Scan MSWindows drives and infected machines.
15 2. Avoid forwarding viruses and malware in general, to MSWindows users.
16 3. Check MSWindows executables.
17 4. Other uses that MSWindows devs/users may know of.
20 Regards,
21 Mick