From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Issues with Cando touch screen
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 12:24:52
1 On 07/08/2012 10:58 AM, Chandler Paul wrote:
2 > On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 14:36:26 -0700 walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Can you generate any other events beside button1-down/up? Maybe
5 >> by sliding your finger across the screen? I imagine that if I
6 >> were designing such a gadget I'd want a finger-slide to translate
7 >> to a scroll-wheel event. What events does your touchpad generate?
8 >
9 > No, not yet. Such is possible with the use of other programs, however
10 > for the time being I really just want to get right clicking to work,
11 > along with being able to control windows. And my touch pad seems to
12 > generate the same button 1 events when I left click it, if that's
13 > what you were asking.
14
15 Thanks. I see you're getting good advice in the xorg mailing list,
16 so I'll shut up now and leave it to the experts :)