From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Failed to emerge dev-qt/qtwebkit-5.6.0
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:33:56
1 Michael Mol wrote:
2 > I have my system automatically update nightly, and check the build results in
3 > the morning. If there's a persistent build error for a couple days, I file a
4 > bug report. That's my threshold, anyway.
8 This started on Sunday. So it has met that part anyway. Since I run a
9 mix of stable and unstable, it has been known to cause issues that are
10 weird. I just don't want to file a bug report and take up a devs time
11 if it is some weird one off thing that affects no one else. It's not
12 like they don't have enough stuff to deal with already. Then again,
13 they do want info on failures so that it doesn't affect others. Where's
14 my coin to flip? lol
15
16 I plan to sync again and if it persists, Raid comes out. :/
17
18 Thanks.
19
20 Dale