From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 5
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 19:23:26
1 On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 13:30:58 -0400, Philip Webb wrote:
2
3 > It looks as if in the near future I am going to have to install KDE 5 ,
4 > if I want to go on using my regular daily apps Konsole Gwenview Okular ;
5 > yes, I know I can limit exposure to their requirements
6 > & don't need to install the whole desktop system.
7 >
8 > Before I plunge into that, is anyone else using KDE 5 every day ?
9 > What are people's experiences with it ?
10
11 I've been using KDE 5 for months. There were a few glitches at first, but
12 it's been fine recently. I don't use KMail, I've never liked it, or any
13 part of KDEPIM.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 A real programmer never documents his code.
20 It was hard to make, it should be hard to read