From: "Randolph Maaßen" <r.maassen60@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo installation, network adapter not supported
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:28:13
1 2013/6/29 Zind <wzmindlog@×××××.com>
4 > On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Davide De Prisco <
5 > deprisco.davide@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >
7 >> Can you search with dmesg and find if it's nead a firmware.
11 > Yes.
12 > At the bottom of the dmesg message, I can see these lines:
13 > request for firmware file 'iwlwifi-2030-6.ucode' failed.
14 > request for firmware file 'iwlwifi-2030-5.ucode' failed.
15 > no suitable firmware found!
18 You can try to fix this with emerging linux-firmware. I'm not sure if this
19 firmware is in there, or what else to configure to fit it exactly, but in
20 default the firmwares ware installed.
21
22 Ps: Welcome to Gentoo
25 Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
26
27 Randolph Maaßen