From: Francesco Talamona <ti.liame@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: unicode losting
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:06:34
1 On Thursday 14 August 2008, Rev. Ferris wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I update last month to new profile (using eselect) and since that
4 > time I nitice that my unicode doesn't work properly.
5 > I configured my gentoo-box using unicode wiki on gentoo website, but
6 > it seems that new profile disactives my unicode setting and by update
7 > I lost unicode support.
8 > How can I solve it?
9 > Thank you,
10 > Luigi
11
12 A similar thing happened to me too. You just have to follow again the
13 instructions in the Gentoo wiki.
14
15 Please tell us more, what is the content of
16 /etc/locale.gen
17 /etc/env.d/02locale
18
19 Ciao
20 Francesco
23 Linux Version 2.6.26-gentoo, Compiled #2 PREEMPT Sat Aug 9 20:21:11 CEST
24 2008
25 One 1GHz AMD Athlon 64 Processor, 2GB RAM, 2004.05 Bogomips Total
26 aemaeth