From: Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: the font in xfce change after updating
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:33:14
1 2007/4/29, Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>:
2 > 070429 Chuanwen Wu wrote:
3 > > After "emerge -uDN world",
4 > > the font in xfce4 is out of the control of my .fonts.conf.
5 > > The english characters are unclear, as you can see in annex e.png.
6 > > Chinese characters are even more worse as you can see in annex c.png
7 >
8 > They look ok to me :
9 >
10 > http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~purslow/c1.png
11 > http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~purslow/c2.png
12 >
13 > c1 is how it looks as you sent it to the list;
14 > c2 is magnified by Gqview, so the edges of chars are uneven.
15 >
16 > Do you mean that the size is too small ?
17
18 I don't think so.Even I large the size of the font,the character is still ugly.
19
20 > If so, then perhaps someone else can help you fix your .fonts.conf .
21 >
22 > --
24 > SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
25 > ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
26 > TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
27 > --
28 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
34 wcw