From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone running gentoo on AppleTV 1st gen?
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 18:05:01
1 On Thursday 31 Mar 2016 17:32:25 James wrote:
2 > James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> writes:
3 > > I just ran across these busybox archives and thought you might
4 > > peruse the links for info.
5 > > https://git.busybox.net/
6 >
7 > Sorry,I grabbed the wrong text::
8 >
9 > ~jacmet/git/atvtool AppleTV utility program jacmet
10 >
11 > https://git.busybox.net/~jacmet/git/atvtool/
12 >
13 > James
14
15 Thanks James, OSMC have developed an easy to install image, which however does
16 not have APM enabled to handle the buggy BIOS. So I may be rolling my own
17 kernel for this when I get a minute and/or install gentoo if I need to.
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick